Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life Late(ly)

So I remembered the other day...oh right, I have a blog. Not only do I have a blog, but it needed to be updated...badly. My sincerest apologies.

Two weeks ago I got to go to Girl's Camp with my mom for a couple of days. It was weird being there as an "adult leader" especially since I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was like 15 or something. I absolutely love girls camp: you don't have to worry about looking good, surrounded by nature, s'mores, crafts, service projects, naps, and sleeping in cabins. I sure was glad to be there.

{on the bus to the service project}
{nature!}

The weather seems to be a bit confused of late. We've been alternating between deathly hot and really stormy.

{ginormous cloud}

Last Saturday my dad and my brother and I ran in the Spirit of Gettysburg 5k. There were over a thousand runners and the course went through part of the battlefields. It was pretty sweet.

{after the race}
[with my new Nike Tempo shorts (which are awesome by the way)]

Saturday night I went to the drive-ins with my dear friend Monica and my family. If you have never been to a drive-in, you NEED to go to one at least once in your life. They are awesome. 7 bucks for 2 movies and you can bring in whatever outside food you want...you seriously can't beat that. This weekend Brave and The Avengers were playing. They were both so good. Brave is great and the new Pixar short is adorable.



I also made these little goodies Saturday afternoon:

{salty caramel oat bars}
[I really just wanted to sit down and eat the whole pan of them]

I've decided that I need to get my first aid/CPR certification this summer so I can be legit and help people and stuff.

Andy Grammer, Train, and Mat Kearney are touring together this summer...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...yes, Yes, YES!!!

Saturday is the day people. It is official: I am chopping my hair off. 

I have a good post planned for this weekend so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment