Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!



Today is el dia de los padres and here is my padre and me.
For father's day I made dinner and found this awesome card for him:

{it even had argyle on the back and everything}
For dinner we had oven-baked chimichangas:


Then our family went on a walk with my puppy at Pinchot Lake:





My dad is pretty cool. not gonna lie. We're running buddies. He lets me drag him to the farmer's market every Saturday morning when I know he'd rather be asleep. He taught me how to change the oil in our car. He knows an awful lot about history. We take my dog on a nice long walk every Sunday.  He's a BYU dad, which is cool in and of itself :P We play guitar hero together and go driving around in the jeep. Obviously, there's a lot more but I guess that will have to suffice.

Love you daddy :)






1 comment: