Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Real Kitchen, How I Do Love Thee

You may or may not have noticed but, there was not much in the way of baked goods in the last post. Never fear, for here they are:

{applesauce spice cupcakes with brown sugar cream cheese frosting}
[I made these for Terra's b-day :)]

{macaroons for staff meeting}
[these things are so easy to make!]

{butterscotch and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies}
[for my last floor meeting]

Now I'm home with access to a full-sized, fully-stocked, real kitchen :)

{chewy chocolate chip granola bars}
[they're like Quaker but ten times better]

{mushroom grilled cheese sandwich}
[rich and gooey, this was delicious]

{white chicken enchiladas}
[to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!]

Then my dad wanted something sweet, so I made him these:
{peanut butter-oatmeal chocolate chip cookies}
[all two dozen of these cookies were eaten within a 24 hour period]

Having a real kitchen is a marvelous blessing and I am so excited to cook my way through the summer! There are so many recipes just waiting to be tried. Even if you don't consider yourself much of a cook, try it out! Cook with your mom or dad, roommates or siblings, or tackle a recipe solo. It's not as scary as it seems. Promise :)
Most of the recipes that I have used or want to try can be found on my pinterest boards. Check them out if you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment