Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hair Opinions Please

So I've been thinking about cutting my hair again but I can't quite decide what I want to do with it. Some ideas I've had:




I know. Doing this one would be scary and risky, but I kind of really like it. As long as it's feminine enough that I don't get mistaken for a boy.



I like the wavy layered bob look. Definitely a lot less scary. 

Or I could just grow it back out.

I need your help! Do you think I could pull off short hair? Would it look good? Can girls still look pretty and feminine with short hair? Bob? or does it look better longer? Please tell me honestly what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture! I think you could totally rock it, and look just as hot (or hotter!) than you do with longer hair! Do it do it do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love short hair. I'm not quite brave enough to do it myself yet, but I've def thought about trying that too! You definitely should. Besides, it's hair! So what's the worst that can happen? A few bad pictures to remind you of a very liberating mistake? :) Then it grows back and you can try something else :) I vote do it! (I do really like the Reese Witherspoon one too, though---I don't think you could go wrong with that. And of course if you try that and don't love it, or get more adventurous, the other options would still be possibilities! )

    Long, rambly response. Good luck!! :)

    PS. You'll look good whatever you do :)

    ReplyDelete