Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

LONDON

It''s London time!!! We took the chunnel and we're finally here! I certainly have had a great time traveling on the continent, but I am so ready to be here in London. A few random things to wrap up the continent (I'll try to actually catch up with those posts at some point):

- I never ever ever want to have to drive in Europe. It is insane. There are so many roundabouts and they basically don't have any traffic rules. There have been times where I feared for my life. Luckily for us our bus drivers have been equal to the challenge and have some serious skill.
- There are sweet cars everywhere here. Ferrari, Maserati,  Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes. In Paris, even the garbage trucks and buses are Mercedes.

{even our tour bus was a mercedes}
[traveling in style]
- To fit in whilst walking around in Europe just don't smile and don't make eye contact. Walk with confidence and purpose.
- Europe is not for dieting. Don't even try.

Touring on the continent has been amazing, but it has been so nice to unpack my suitcase, have a real meal, and uh....clean clothing. I will never complain about having to do laundry again.

From here on out I hope to have up to date posts as well as finishing my catch-up stuff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment