Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude

"This is a wonderful time to be living here on earth. Our opportunities are limitless. While there are some things wrong in the world today, there are many things right, such as teachers who teach, ministers who minister, marriages that make it, parents who sacrifice, and friends who help.
We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues."
-Thomas S. Monson

Best Thanksgiving ever. I have so much to be grateful for I'm not really even sure where to start. But I think this might be a place to start:




I have been blessed with two of the best brothers ever and I was even lucky enough to have both of them home with me :) I am grateful for that opportunity that I had to come home and that Matthew was able to return home to us safely. I don't think I've ever been happier to see someone in my entire life. I'm pretty sure that I even cried more than my mom did...


I also happen to have a great family that I love so very much. Thanksgiving together as a family again = priceless. I am so grateful that I know that my family can be together forever.


 I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. That through Him all things are possible. He will not forget, nor forsake me. I was important enough for Him to give His life for me and for that I am eternally grateful.

There are a million and one more things that I am grateful for, but I think it would take forever to list them and I'd rather be spending time with my family :) So, I figured I'd be good with just listing the most important ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment