Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

first post...oh boy...

Well folks, I have finally joined the blogging community. I've been thinking about it for a long time but, frankly, I've just been too scared to actually do it. I was afraid that I wouldn't have anything to say or that it would be of absolutely no interest to anyone but myself, but regardless of this, I took the plunge. This will prove to be an interesting experience for me.
 Life has been kind of rough lately and I feel like blogging could be kind of theraputic...or something like that. I hope that through doing this I might be able to help others or at least help myself :P Mostly I'll just be sharing stuff from my life and thoughts and ideas for life in general. I know that I certainly enjoy reading the blogs of my friends and find them inspirational at times. In fact I would say that their blogs are what finally prodded me to start my own.
I've had a couple of (in my opinion) blog-worthy experiences recently, so the next couple of days will be spent in playing catch-up and informing ya'll on my oh-so-exciting life :P

No comments:

Post a Comment