Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

One Week

That is how long I have to wait until PROVO! I'm getting antsy here.  
I'm almost sort of ready. I finally got my suitcase and raincoat last week :)

note: my suitcase is 1.very small: 21x14x10 for 3 months...
 and 2.empty...(big surprise)...yeah...


Yay for packing light!

I've been doing some fun stuff to distract from my impending doom packing. 
Last week I went to Hershey Park with my dad and brothers. It was super fun even though I'm not much of an amusement park person. I like smaller roller coasters but that's about it so while my brothers went on a bigger one my dad and I got ice cream instead. win.

{cold stone creamery...mmm}
{this is us being tired}
[it was a long day]
Matthew left for school last week and his birthday is next week so we celebrated it before he left.
I made him a rolo cake: yellow cake with caramel swirl and chocolate caramel frosting.


I didn't let the frosting refrigerate like I was supposed to so it was a little drippy. Not pretty but still yummy :)


other happy things:

-puppy


-roasted garlic chicken  pesto pizza


and...

- a video that will make you die of cuteness

teeny tiny pig overcomes his fear of stairs to get to a bowl of delicious oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment