Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

We Thank Thee, O God, For a Prophet

This is my very belated General Conference post.

I love General Conference. a lot. The two General Conference weekends are probably my favorite of the year. If you don't know what General Conference is, this little graphic here will give you a little taste.

Go to lds.org to learn more about it :)

This year I even got to attend a session at the conference center with some friends of mine. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, as was temple square.

{Clark, Melody, Me, Sam}
 It is such a different experience to actually be there in the conference center with so many other members and with the prophet there. The question is always 'what was your favorite conference talk?' and I can never answer it with just one. My answer always consists of like five different talks. There's no way you can choose. So my top five would be: President Eyring'sElder Hales'Elder Scott'sElder Nelson'sPresident Monson's, and Elder Haleck's. Okay so maybe that was six instead of five... anyway... you should read them or listen to them or watch them and the other talks as well. They are wonderful, uplifting, and inspiring messages from men of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment